Do you want to be cool with a colorful and unique tattoo? Do you want to use a tattoo to cover a scar from burning, surgical procedures or other incidents that may feel like a blemish on your body? Today we are excited to recommend this Tattoo Machine
to you. Featuring rapid thermal diffusion, it has a steady performance after continuous working. Made of superior material and fine workmanship, it is safe and convenient to use. This small and lightweight device will give you a lot of convenience. This device won't let you down!
1. New and high quality
2. The spring made of superior composite material with high elastic for long time anti-fatigue
3. Pure iron armature bar with excellently conductive magnetic performance
4. Beautiful appearance, more attractive
5. Come with a 10 laps manual coil
6. Coil using the latest technology, eight high quality laps of solenoid valve
7. Stable bouncing, strong rear magnetic
8. Unwarming for long time using
9. Both Liner and Shader
10. Its steady body and smooth vibration will make your tattooing much more professional
11. This tattoo machine is a pro-quality beauty product with everything you'll need to tattoo
12. Perfect for any tattoo artist looking for a good quality tattoo machine
1 x Tattoo Machine Liner Shader
Why the machine cannot start?
1.The elastic rod does not touch the contact point of the inclined spring plate: Loosen the screw of elastic rod, rotate down the elastic rod to the contact point, and then regulate the rod to the right position. Finally tighten the screw to lock the elastic rod.
2.The switch is off: Connect it to 220V AC power supply and turn on the switch. The indicator turns red.
3.Both of adjustable knob (VOLTAGE) and V meter hand are in "0": Rotate the adjustable knob clockwise slowly. Simultaneously, V meter hand is also moving and should stop at 10V-12V
4.The elastic rod touches the contact point of front spring so tightly that the machine cannot start and maybe will cause short circuit. Turn on the switch and the indicator turns green (No voltage): Loosen the screw of elastic rod, rotate up the elastic rod and then rotate it down to the contact point, and finally regulate it to the right position. Restart the power, the machine will be ok.
5.Disconnection: Check the foot switch and the plug to avoid disconnecting the cord from the joint position caused by careless jerk.
6.Broken wires: The wires be susceptible to damage while washing and sterilizing the tattoo machine, so please confirm the wires condition and have the broken ones welded before use.
7.Problems of plugs and foot switch: Turn on the switch and check whether the plugs of cord and foot switch are broken or not, when short circuit happens (green indicator). The damaged ones should be welded with electric welding rod.